Ventura County Total Facility Maintenance
Your Total Facilities Solution Provider for Healthcare, Commercial, Municipal, Aerospace, Entertainment, & Manufacturing
The Complete Facilities Solutions Provider You Can Trust in Ventura County, California
Servicon provides commercial cleaning services for complex facilities and hospital environmental services (EVS for hospitals) throughout Ventura County. We focus on the healthcare, aerospace, commercial real estate, manufacturing, and entertainment industries as well as municipal facilities.
We rely on our partnership with The Infection Prevention Strategy (TIPS) and our Innovation Council to ensure we stay ahead of the innovation curve. We make sure the new technologies we adopt are science-backed and real-world-tested. We appreciate that our staff are frontline workers who play a vital role in infection prevention. Our team is trained in the proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols necessary to create and maintain clean, healthy, safe environments in which people can thrive. It’s what we call the Servicon advantage. Contact us to learn more.
Interested in working for Servicon?
Interested in learning more about our services?
Benefits for You
We take care of your facility needs, so you can take care of business.
We invite you to to find out more about Servicon’s cleaning services for complex facilities and to schedule a free assessment.
Major Cities in Ventura County
We provide cleaning and disinfecting services for facilities in major cities throughout Ventura County including the following locations:
- Thousand Oaks
- Simi Valley
Did You Know?
- Lemons are the number two crop in Ventura County, just behind oranges.
- Many major movies have been filmed in Ventura County, including The Young and the Brave, Swordfish, Back to the Future, The Aviator, and The Rock.
- The USDA Economic Research Service rated Ventura County the most desirable place to live in the 48 contiguous states, based on climate (“mild, sunny winters, temperate summers, low humidity”), topographic variation, and access to water.
- Ventura County is home to several of the safest communities in the U.S., including Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Newbury Park, and Moorpark.
- The unincorporated areas, plus the 10 incorporated cities of Camarillo, Fillmore, Moorpark, Ojai, Oxnard, Port Hueneme, Santa Paula, Simi Valley,
- Thousand Oaks, and San Buenaventura (Ventura), rank Ventura as the 11th most populous county in California.
- Ventura Harbor
- Ventura Pier and Promenade
- Serra Cross Park
- Ventura to Ojai Paved Bike Path
- San Buenaventura State Beach
- Surfers Point Park
- Ventura Botanical Gardens
- Mission San Buenaventura
Major Airports in Ventura County
- Santa Paula
Some of California’s top hospitals are in Ventura County, including:
- Ventura County Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Ojai Valley Community Hospital
- Santa Paula Hospital
- Adventist Health Simi Valley
- Providence Hospital