Training & Development
Healthy Spaces. Thriving People.
Servicon’s award-winning Mahdesian Learning Center and Client Innovation Hub symbolizes the importance we place on education and sustainability. This emphasis on training embodies our vision to elevate the industry through integrity, leadership, and innovation as well as our goal to create healthy environments for a better working future.
Servicon’s Emphasis on Training
Servicon’s comprehensive infection-prevention training program includes:
- Infection-prevention protocol
- Proper product and equipment use
- Cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- Regulatory compliance with CDC, CMS, JCAHO, and other local, state, and federal agency regulations
- Healthcare patient empathy.
Servicon’s outstanding safety record is largely attributable to our rigorous safety training program, which arms our employees with the knowledge and skills needed to do their work and avoid creating hazards that could place themselves and/or others at risk. The program results in:
- Fewer accidents
- Greater awareness of potential workplace hazards
- A clear understanding of hazard identification and reporting protocols
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Lower absenteeism
- Improved employee morale.
New Employee Orientation
At Servicon, we believe new employee orientation training is critical. Our onboarding programs includes 30-, 60-, and 90-day check points as well as ongoing monitoring to be sure our employees:
- Have a clear understanding of their job responsibilities
- Understand how they represent our mission, vision, and values to clients
- Are aligned with our goals
- Have a chance to be heard and make suggestions
- Stay engaged in our company culture.
Angel, EVS Technician
A Sustainable Icon
The center’s impressive sustainable features include:
- Rooftop- and carport-mounted photovoltaic panels
- Low-power lighting
- A high-efficiency mechanical system with recovery modules
- Solar-powered electric vehicle charging stations
- Drip-irrigated, native landscaping
- A “cool roof” membrane that reflects solar radiation and super-insulates the building.