San Bernardino County Total Facility Maintenance
Your Total Facilities Solution Provider for Healthcare, Commercial, Municipal, Aerospace, Entertainment, & Manufacturing
The Complete Facilities Solutions Provider You Can Trust in San Bernardino County, California
Servicon creates clean and healthy environments for complex facilities within the healthcare, aerospace, commercial real estate, manufacturing, entertainment, and municipal industries in and around San Bernardino County.
At Servicon, we always clean for health, not appearance, although we understand the importance of making an excellent first impression. If things don’t look clean, facility occupants and visitors wonder, “how much worse are the dirt and germs we can’t see?” We create clean environments in which people can thrive. We recognize and appreciate our managers’ and frontline workers’ vital role in infection prevention. This acknowledgment helps us maintain an experienced and dedicated workforce that assures the quality of our commercial cleaning services and our hospital environmental services (EVS for hospitals).
We rely on recommendations from our Innovation Council keep us abreast of new technologies. However, we never jump on the latest fad. Instead, we only implement appropriately vetted innovations proven to produce superior results in real-world settings. We care about our people, customers, facility visitors, and the planet and are proud to use the most effective, environmentally friendly, sustainable products.
We call the facts above the Servicon advantage. Contact us to find out how we can help you with your commercial cleaning services and EVS needs.
Interested in working for Servicon?
Servicon is always looking to hire employees looking for a career where they can make a difference. Imagine what shape the world would be in without the cleaning technicians and hospital EVS workers who work to keep the indoor environment clean and its inhabitants healthy. Hospitals could not do their job of healing in a dirty environment. More patients would die of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs). Manufacturing in industries such as aerospace, which provides national security, would come to a halt. Aerospace facility maintenance is a necessity for codes and regulations. Businesses would be unable to provide a safe work environment, and viruses such as the recent SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, would run rampant. Cleaning and the workers who perform these duties are vital to every industry and the world.
Regarding our work culture, we have numerous employees who have been with us for 20, 25, 30, and even 35-plus years. We also are proud to have a 41% employee referral rate.
Interested in working for Servicon?
Interested in learning more about our services?
Benefits for You
We take care of your facility needs, so you can take care of business.
We invite you to to find out more about Servicon’s cleaning services for complex facilities and to schedule a free assessment.
Total Facility Maintenance – Commercial Cleaning Services in San Bernardino
Total Facility Maintenance and Commercial Cleaning Services in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Big Bear Lake and Mountain—a hotspot for locals and tourists
- Pacific Crest Trail—crosses near Big Bear Lake and is a favorite of hikers
- Joshua Tree National Park—draws campers and hikers with its geologic wonders and signature Joshua trees
- WBC Legends of Boxing Museum at the American Sports University
- Mojave National Preserve
- San Bernardino History and Railroad Museum—located in the historic Santa Fe Depot
- California Theater of the Performing Arts—hosts Broadway plays, classical concerts, dance recitals, and children’s theater
- Annual National Orange Show Festival
Did You Know?
- San Bernardino is the largest county in the 48 contiguous U.S. states and is larger than Switzerland.
- The county is a geographical hotspot with forest, desert, and ocean environments.
- The federal government owns more than 80% of the county’s land.
- The population of San Bernardino County is an estimated 2.18 million.
- The first McDonald’s was opened in San Bernardino.
- At least 35 official wilderness areas in the county are part of the National Wilderness Preservation System.
- There are five Indian reservations within the county.
These are some of the top academic institutions in San Bernardino County:
- Brandman University (Ontario campus)
- California State University, San Bernardino
- Chaffey College
- Crafton Hills College
- Loma Linda University
- San Bernardino Valley College
- University of Redlands
- Victor Valley College
Some of California’s top hospitals are in San Bernardino County, including:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Desert Valley Hospital
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital Fontana
- Chino Valley Medical Center