Orange County Total Facility Maintenance
The Complete Facilities Solutions Provider You Can Trust in Orange County
Servicon creates clean and healthy environments throughout Orange County. Whether it is dedicated to healthcare, aerospace, commercial real estate, manufacturing, or entertainment, or belongs to one of the county’s many municipalities, if your facility calls Orange County home, we have your infection-prevention needs covered.
At Servicon, we continuously test new methodologies aimed at saving our Orange County partners money. But rather than jump on the latest fad, we rely on science-backed, real-world-tested cleaning and disinfecting protocols. We keep some of Orange County’s largest, most complex facilities safe, clean, and compliant. Contact us today to learn more about the Servicon advantage.
Interested in working for Servicon?
Interested in learning more about our services?
Benefits for You
We take care of your facility needs, so you can take care of business.
We invite you to to find out more about Servicon’s cleaning services for complex facilities and to schedule a free assessment.
We provide cleaning and disinfecting services for facilities in major cities throughout Orange County— from Anaheim to Yorba Linda and many in between, including:
- Santa Ana
- Huntington Beach
- Costa Mesa
- Newport Beach
- Buena Park
- Laguna Niguel
- Seal Beach
- Laguna Beach
Below are some of the outstanding outings available to Orange County visitors and residents:
- Disneyland Park
- Disney California Adventure Park
- Knotts Berry Farm
- Shopping malls—Brea, The Village at Orange, The Outlets at Orange, MainPlace Santa Ana, Westminster, Bella Terra in Huntington Beach
- Beaches—Dana Point, Huntington, Laguna, Newport, San Clemente, Seal
- Universities—University of California-Irvine (UCI), California State University-Fullerton, Chapman University, Concordia University, Hope International University, Trinity Law School, Vanguard University, Anaheim University, Whittier Law School
- Seaside sightseeing
Did You Know?
- Orange County was named after the orange fruit to make it sound like a semi-tropical, Mediterranean area to entice people from the East Coast to visit.
- Orange County’s population is more than 3 million.
- South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa is the third largest mall in the United States and the 31st largest in the world.
- Disneyland welcomed approximately 18.67 million visitors in 2019.
- Orange County has one of the most diverse populations of all California’s counties.
Some of California’s top hospitals are in Orange County, including:
- Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC)
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Irvine
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- Providence Mission Hospital Laguna Beach
- Providence St. Joseph Hospital Orange
- UCI Health Douglas Hospital