Riverside County Total Facility Maintenance
Your Total Facilities Solution Provider for Healthcare, Commercial, Municipal, Aerospace, Entertainment, & Manufacturing
The Complete Facilities Solutions Provider You Can Trust in Riverside County
Servicon provides hospital environmental services (EVS for hospitals), commercial cleaning services, and facility maintenance for complex facilities of all types throughout Riverside County. These include healthcare, aerospace, commercial real estate, manufacturing, and entertainment institutions, as well as Riverside County municipalities.
Our recognition of our managers’ and frontline workers’ vital role in protecting the built environment gives us the ability to provide unparalleled service with an experienced, well-trained, and dedicated workforce. We have employees who have 20, 30, and 35 plus years of Servicon experience.
We also continue to expand our staff with young professionals; in 2019-20, during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, we hired more than 600 new employees, nearly all of whom continue to work with us. We have an employee referral rate of 41% that is unmatched in our industry. We believe the reason for this loyalty and willingness of our workers to recommend us as an employer is based on the facts that we appreciate our workers and the vital work they do and offer career paths for personal and professional growth. For our customers, this translates into experienced custodial technicians who are dedicated to doing their best—always.
Innovative, Sustainable Facility Maintenance in Riverside County, California
At Servicon, we keep abreast of new technologies backed by science, vetted by experts on our Innovation Council, and proven in real-world settings to produce superior results. We pride ourselves on using the most effective, environmentally friendly, and sustainable products available because we care deeply about people and the planet. Our training center is LEED Platinum certified by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC); we are Cleaning Industry Management Standard for Green Buildings (CIMS-GB) certified and have numerous sustainability awards. We walk the sustainability walk and can help your facility reduce its environmental footprint.
All this adds up to what we call the Servicon advantage. If you are looking for a premium facility maintenance, healthcare EVS provider, or other commercial cleaning services provider, contact us.
Interested in working for Servicon?
Wondering what it is like to work in infection prevention to safeguard human health? Do you live in Riverside or a nearby Southern California county, and are you looking for a profession where you can make a difference? Do you want you and your work to be appreciated? Then apply today.
Interested in working for Servicon?
Interested in learning more about our services?
Benefits for You
We take care of your facility needs, so you can take care of business.
We invite you to to find out more about Servicon’s cleaning services for complex facilities and to schedule a free assessment.
At Servicon, our cleaning services teams provide superior cleaning and disinfecting services to complex facilities throughout Riverside County, including:
- Moreno Valley
Did You Know?
- Riverside is the fourth largest county in California, the 10th largest in the United States, and home to 2.4 million residents.
- Riverside County covers 7,208 square miles in Southern California, spanning from the greater Los Angeles area to the Arizona border.
- Riverside is home to 58 parks, including two state parks (The California Citrus State Historic Park and Lake Perris State Recreation Area)
- Riverside is home to 4 military bases: Chocolate Mountain Aerial Gunnery Range, March Air Reserve Base, Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach
- Detachment Norco, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Corona Division.
- California Baptist University
- La Sierra University
- Riverside Community College
- Riverside City College
- Moreno Valley College
- University of California, Riverside
- Wine tour of the Temecula Valley
- Sunrise hot air balloon ride in wine country
- Oscar’s Cabaret
- Riverside Metropolitan Museum
- Riverside Art Museum
- March Field Air Museum
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Riverside National Cemetery
Some of California’s top hospitals are in Riverside County, including:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center ETF/ITS
- Pacific Grove Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center
- Riverside University Health System Medical Center