Who We Are
We are women-owned and operated, with nearly 50 years of expertise as a leading environmental solutions provider, focused on infection prevention for complex facilities. As a local, privately held company, we are agile and can maneuver quickly to support the needs of our people and clients.
Our goal is to become a trusted partner, not outsourced vendor.
One of our greatest strengths is our Culture of Caring. From our CEO to the front-line staff, Servicon embodies our vision of creating healthy environments for people to thrive. This results in greater client satisfaction and healthier outcomes. Meticulous adherence to infection prevention standards interwoven with compassionate service delivery is the key to success.
Servicon focuses on three essential elements for establishing a Culture of Caring and Excellence: People, Programs, and Performance. These components represent our strong value alignment, positively impacting patient care, infection prevention, and throughput.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with a dynamic and forward thinking Company? At Servicon, we pride ourselves on delivering top-notch custodial services, and our Operations Supervisors play a critical role in ensuring excellence every day.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide Onsite Supervision: Lead by example as you oversee the custodial staff on-site, ensuring tasks are completed efficiently and to the highest standards. Communicate daily assignments clearly and effectively to keep operations running smoothly.
- Champion Safety: Prioritize safety above all else by modeling and coaching the team on the effective use of safety equipment and procedures. Conduct regular safety inspections and ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure Quality Standards: Maintain a keen eye for detail as you inspect the work of team members, ensuring adherence to prescribed standards of cleanliness and regulatory requirements.
- Develop and Guide Employees: Take an active role in developing and guiding team members, providing support and resolving routine employee relations issues. Collaborate with Human Resources as needed to address more complex matters.
- Participate in Recruitment: Play a key role in the recruitment and selection process, ensuring the team is staffed with individuals possessing the necessary skillsets to excel in their roles.
- Facilitate Onboarding and Training: Welcome new team members with open arms, providing thorough onboarding and training to ensure they understand policies, procedures, and safety protocols. Empower them to succeed from day one.
- Maintain an “Inspection Ready” Environment: Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness and presentation, ensuring the environment is always “inspection ready” to exceed client expectations.
- Cultivate Strong Relationships: Foster positive relationships with clients and team members alike, always maintaining excellent relations.
What It Takes to be Successful
- 3+ years of environmental services/housekeeping experience; Lead or prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with peers and client staff.
- Ability to execute on and achieve established goals and objectives with employees.
- Ability to train, coach, discipline where needed, evaluate, and mentor employees.
- Familiar with technology and timekeeping systems, proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Union experience a plus!
Covid-19 vaccination requirements may vary by client site.
Why you will love it here
- The satisfaction of driving real change in the industry and people’s lives
- A diverse community of people who are driven by a shared purpose
- A business that acts with integrity in all interactions with co-workers, leaders, and customers
- We value others and build success by appreciating differences in thought, opinion, background, skills, and perspectives
- An environment of continuous learning and development
- Flat organizational structures which elevate employees’ level of responsibility
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive and annual performance-based bonuses
- Safe harbor 401(k) with company matching.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays, bereavement, jury duty.
- Exceptional health benefits with low costs (medical/dental/vision).
- Life, accident, and disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee discounts to theme parks, theatres, sporting events, movies and more