Who We Are
We are women-owned and operated, with nearly 50 years of expertise as a leading environmental solutions provider, focused on infection prevention for complex facilities. As a local, privately held company, we are agile and can maneuver quickly to support the needs of our people and clients. Our goal is to become a trusted partner, not outsourced vendor.
One of our greatest strengths is our Culture of Caring. From our CEO to the front-line staff, Servicon embodies our vision of creating healthy environments for people to thrive. This results in greater client satisfaction and healthier outcomes. Meticulous adherence to infection prevention standards interwoven with compassionate service delivery is the key to success.
Servicon focuses on three essential elements for establishing a Culture of Caring and Excellence: People, Programs, and Performance. These components represent our strong value alignment, positively impacting patient care, infection prevention, and throughput.
If you are looking for a place where you can make an impact guiding and developing others within the Healthcare space and help deliver on Servicon’s ongoing growth….then keep reading.
As a Healthcare Senior District Manager, EVS (“Sr. DM”), this position is responsible for a large, complex, and significant group of healthcare accounts and has overall responsibility for achievement of all goals and KPI’s for the entire district. This position is responsible for the achievement of high level, strategic and fiscal results for this group of health care locations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The role develops and implements the strategic vision and key objectives for the group of clients, clinical staff, and Servicon leadership team. This role is responsible for all results for the district, both contractual, client, and Servicon. The EVS leadership team within the district will be positively impacted by a culture of compassion and caring, yet with training and accountability of the Servicon team to drive to this level.
Instils a culture aligned with our purpose of creating healthy spaces for people to thrive within their teams. Responsible for consistent operating performance and achieving financial goals. The Sr. District Manager, EVS provides strategic vision, oversees the entire EVS leadership team. The Sr. District Manager, EVS, reports to the Regional Director of Operations. The volume of the Sr. District Manager ranges from $30M+, with a complex scope of multiple healthcare clients, potentially also including healthcare systems
- Provides oversight, guidance, and leadership to healthcare and department leaders in developing strategies to achieve performance goals as a team.
- Enable Collaboration within district, providing integration of strategy and operations.
- Facilitate strategies to address any issues or concerns at any of the locations or clients within the district.
- Identifies, defines, and solves complex problems at all levels.
- Seeks out positive behaviors and results and provides a culture that focuses on celebrating successes.
- Directs, coaches, and develops staff across multiple sites and locations.
- Leads standardization of systems, establishing consistence and excellence
- Collaborates in system-wide strategy development to drive priorities and initiatives.
- Accountable for the selection, evaluation, and overall success of the functional leadership teams.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting KPIs, metrics, and predictive analytics.
- Maintains a high level of acuity of all Regulatory Guidelines while demonstrating Servicon’s values, code of conduct, as well as other policies and procedures to ensure performance in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional behavior.
- Other duties as assigned.
What It Takes to be Successful
- 10+ years in Healthcare EVS, 6+ years as a senior leader, 4+ years overseeing multiple locations.
- Demonstrated ability to strategically lead multiple health care sites by working through high level leaders.
- Comfortable communicating at all levels, from EVS technicians to Presidents and CEO’s.
- rated analytical skills, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and leading to complex problem resolution.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including ability to listen with understanding and empathy.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service
- A passion for patient care and caring for patient caregivers.
- Exhibits initiative, takes responsibility, and comfortable with high level leadership.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and other software as required.
- AA or bachelor’s degree required in most cases. Exceptions can be discussed in some cases.
- Requires travel as needed to supervise the healthcare accounts within the district.
Why you will love it here
- Hybrid work environment, where applicable
- A friendly, respectful, energetic corporate culture that will allow you to thrive
- Work in an environment where you can see the difference you make daily!
- Competitive base salary
- Incentive and annual performance-based bonuses, where applicable
- Safe harbor 401(k) with company matching
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays, bereavement, jury duty
- Exceptional health benefits with low costs (medical/dental/vision)
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts to theme parks, theatres, sporting events, movies and more
Covid-19 vaccination requirements may vary by client site.