Who We Are
We are women-owned and operated, with nearly 50 years of expertise as a leading environmental solutions provider, focused on infection prevention for complex facilities. As a local, privately held company, we are agile and can maneuver quickly to support the needs of our people and clients.
Our goal is to become a trusted partner, not outsourced vendor.
One of our greatest strengths is our Culture of Caring. From our CEO to the front-line staff, Servicon embodies our vision of creating healthy environments for people to thrive. This results in greater client satisfaction and healthier outcomes. Meticulous adherence to infection prevention standards interwoven with compassionate service delivery is the key to success.
Servicon focuses on three essential elements for establishing a Culture of Caring and Excellence: People, Programs, and Performance. These components represent our strong value alignment, positively impacting patient care, infection prevention, and throughput.
GMP Cleaner team members are responsible for a wide variety of routine cleaning as well as auditing production and facility spaces to ensure a safe and sanitary work environment to meet or exceed all regulatory requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for performing and maintaining a high level of clients’ Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) product and quality safety through the cleaning and sanitation of processing equipment, utensils, and the facility.
- Wear the required and appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE
- Able to use cleaning chemicals as well as understand chemical safety and chemical handling procedures, including appropriate dilution and usage
- Empty, clean and remove all waste receptacles from the premises to designated area, damp wipe receptacles. Waste may be recyclables, perishables, and biohazard materials.
- Vacuum and sanitize floors, drains, walls, ceilings, and shelves utilizing appropriate tools, including but not limited to, mops, vacuums, disinfectants, and specialty equipment.
- Perform record keeping and data tracking following Good Documentation Practices (GDP); responsible for completing the designated sanitation schedule.
- Sanitize and clean machines and machine parts using chemicals, manually, with high pressure hoses, spraying and/or scrubbing
- Clean under tacky mats and/or change them, as needed.
- Follow all sanitation procedures to ensure compliance with the SOP and FDA requirements.
- Practice Good Documentation Practices (GDP) with cleaning times, chemicals dates and Lot # following client SOPs.
- May train new employees.
- Additional duties and responsibilities, as identified and assigned
What It Takes to be Successful
- 1+ year in sanitation in a GMP environment/aerospace is preferable.
- Self-starter, motivated, and team player
- Able to work independently and productively as well as accept direction
- Highly organized and excellent record-keeping abilities
- Willing to accept change and work in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement thinking, searching for the next improvement opportunity. Be curious and creative.
- Experienced in a manufacturing, aerospace or pharmaceutical work environment that fostered collaboration and teamwork is preferable.
- Demonstrated willingness to ensure routine work gets done and can adjust to the unexpected with limited or no supervision. Act with urgency and deliver results.
- Demonstrate continuous focus on safety and quality for self and others.
- A solid understanding of the importance of effective recordkeeping, following procedures and communication.
- No make-up, nail polish, and/or jewelry may be worn in the GMP process areas
- Ablity to stand/walk for most of the work shift
- Ability to read and communicate in English sufficiently to understand operating procedures, label instructions for handling chemical cleaners and solvents, and SDS sheets.
- Ability to work at different heights, climb ladders/stairs and assemble and disassemble equipment for cleaning.
Why you will love it here
- A friendly, respectful, energetic corporate culture that will allow you to thrive
- Work in an environment where you can see the difference you make daily!
- Safe harbor 401(k) with company matching (if applicable)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)