Who We Are
We are women-owned and operated, with nearly 50 years of expertise as a leading environmental solutions provider, focused on infection prevention for complex facilities. As a local, privately held company, we are agile and can maneuver quickly to support the needs of our people and clients.
Our goal is to become a trusted partner, not outsourced vendor.
One of our greatest strengths is our Culture of Caring. From our CEO to the front-line staff, Servicon embodies our vision of creating healthy environments for people to thrive. This results in greater client satisfaction and healthier outcomes. Meticulous adherence to infection prevention standards interwoven with compassionate service delivery is the key to success.
Servicon focuses on three essential elements for establishing a Culture of Caring and Excellence: People, Programs, and Performance. These components represent our strong value alignment, positively impacting patient care, infection prevention, and throughput.
This is an exciting role working inside a correctional facility with an opportunity to become familiar with some aspects of law enforcement.
Directly responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, and maintaining all assigned areas using established practices and procedures according to company and client standards of quality and safety.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Comply with Servicon corporate policy and procedures, client’s partnership agreement, and Statement of Work (SOW), therefore developing a strong client relationship that is based on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness, urgency, and quality performance.
- Monitor and inspect assigned work area while performing duties and after duties have been completed to verify that all work has been done in compliance with site-specific procedures, scope of work, and Servicon standards.
- Participate in training programs covering subjects such as safety regulations, procedures, efficient/cost-effective methods of cleaning, and equipment preventive maintenance.
- Empty, clean, and damp-wipe all waste receptacles as well as remove waste paper and rubbish from the premises to designated areas.
- Hand dust and wipe clean all office furniture, file cabinets, fixtures, paneling, windowsills, air-conditioning diffusers, wall grilles, and all other horizontal surfaces.
- Remove all finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces, including doors, doorframes, light switches, private entrance glass, and partitions.
- Damp-mop or clean any spillage in the healthcare facility, stairwells, and public areas as required.
- Keep janitor’s closet clean, neat, and in orderly condition.
- Sweep or dust mop hard floor surfaces.
- Other jobs and duties as identified or assigned as needed.
What It Takes to be Successful
- 1+ years of custodial experience a plus
- 1+ years of experience in floor care and carpet cleaning a plus
- Prior experience cleaning in healthcare facilities preferred
- Must be fluent in English language
Covid-19 vaccination requirements may vary by client site.
Why you will love it here
- Excellent pay $23.50!
- Competitive health benefits.
- Vacation accrual, sick time, and holiday pay!
- A friendly, respectful, energetic corporate culture that will allow you to thrive
- Work in an environment where you can see the difference you make daily!